Do you have your hardware support covered?
Introducing Hardware Support
Hardware Support gives your organisation access to our service desk analysts and on site technicians who can investigate the cause of a fault and fix any hardware issues.
We understand that any hardware failure can greatly impact your business and affect productivity, so we provide an IT resource, established over twenty years, with experts who hold certifications with all major leading IT manufacturers/vendors, to support you in event of one of these failures.
If your organisation is using hardware from one or multiple suppliers, but doesn’t have the time to raise and chase support calls, we can assist by managing the ticketing process. We are your single point of contact to manage hardware issues, warranties and support, saving you valuable time and money.
With our Hardware Support service, you will benefit from:
– Service desk support
– On site engineers where necessary
– SLAs to suit specific equipment
– Support on legacy/equipment unsupported by the manufacturer
Expert break/fix support for your IT hardware
Warranty Management, backed by our Service Desk
Manage multiple suppliers,
through one single point of contact
- Hardware support for a comprehensive range of IT equipment
- Standard hours of 08.00 to 18.00 Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- Weekend/Out of hours and 24/7/365 support options available
- Unrivalled flexibility and cost advantages
- ISO27001 certified organisation
- Multi-vendor/IT Manufacturer capabilities
- Service desk logging and ticketing of all calls in one place
- Expert consultancy/Proactive IT direction to advise where improvements can be implemented
- Optional portal for online call logging and access to historical data
Tell me more about Hardware Support
We hope you dont mind the easy sum. Its just to prove you’re not a Robot
Find out more about our Managed Services
Contact us to discuss how we can help you