GDPR is kicked in on May 25th so if you haven’t already taken steps to secure your company and customer data – it’s time to act now.
Our GDPR Services
€20 million or 4% of annual global turnover – whichever is higher.
The maximum GDPR penalty for a cyber security breach
Stay Cyber Safe
Disaster Recovery and Backup
Art. 32 GDPR Security of Processing
Article 32 of the GDPR highlights the importance of cyber security and the appropriate measures needed to safeguard information. It also covers the importance of backing up data and retrieving any lost data in a timely manner
the controller and the processor shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including inter alia as appropriate:
- the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data;
- the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
To be in a good position for the deadline there are 5 things we would advise you do:
1. Secure all the devices that are taken home and left in your offices overnight.
2. Maximise protection against threats and potential viruses.
3. Update your software and stay ahead of hackers.
4. Backup your data and run it from the cloud should a disaster strike.
5. Take some basic steps towards protecting your business and your data from internet based cyber-attacks.
Easier said than done though right?
That’s where we come in. At PCS we have the products, services and expertise that you need to fulfil the criteria of each of the above points.
Our GDPR Services
1. Managed Encryption
2. Managed AntiVirus
3. Patch Management
4. Cloud DR
5. Cyber Security
There’s more to GDPR… But these services are a starting point for any business.
Speak to an expert to learn how to prepare for GDPR
Please fill out the form below
and we will get back to you in a flash.